Dalaman is known across the world because of its turquoise coast, soft sands, azure waters, arts, cultural, nature and historic sights. Family travellers wander here to touch white sands, pebble beaches, ancient ruins and enjoy adventure activities. Dalaman also boasts impressive scenery and is surrounding with natural wonders.
People often wander here for:
Adventure enthusiasts visit Dalaman because it offers the best opportunity to feel the thrill and excitement. They explore the neighbouring Dalyan River as well as far fetching river cliffs, canyons, the façades of Lycian tombs and the surrounding quaint villages.
Families enjoy the exclusive boat trips; sunbathing and swimming. Spectacular fine crystal sands, ancient tombs, the estuary and İztuzu Beach are breathtaking.
How to reach Dalyan from Dalaman
- Dalaman has got an international airport.
- The distance from Dalaman airport to Dalyan is only 22.6 km.
- The best way to reach Dalyan is to rent a car at Dalaman international airport.
- The best time to visit Dalyan – April, May, June, September and October.
Hot springs and mud baths (The best time to visit Pamukkale – Spring)
Most of the travellers come to Dalaman to visit the most exciting land of Pamukkale, which is renowned for its natural steaming hot springs and mud baths. People from different parts of the world visit this place to revitalise and rejuvenate as the water has healing properties.
There are many hot spring complexes and natural thermal spas that are mineral rich as well as mysterious.
How to reach Pamukkale from Dalaman
- The distance from Dalaman airport to Pamukkale is only 206.7 km.
- The most economical way to reach Pamukkale is to hire a car at Dalaman international airport.
Ölüdeniz (The best time to visit Ölüdeniz – spring and autumn)
Ölüdeniz, an amazing jewel in the crown of the Dalaman, is one of the most extraordinary places on the south west coast of Turkey. It is known for its exotic and beautiful Blue Flag beach, stable weather conditions and astonishing Blue Lagoon. This perfect region with verdant jungles and pine-clad hills are simply irresistible.
People paraglide from the neighbouring dramatic Babadag Mountains for thrill. The region offers outstanding views over the lagoon, forest pathways, long stretch of secluded bays, crashing waves, the Aegean and Mediterranean seas and the butterfly valley.
How to reach Ölüdeniz from Dalaman
- Dalaman has got an international airport, and flights are available to and from over 120 destinations.
- The distance from Dalaman airport to Ölüdeniz is only 56 km.
- The best way to reach Pamukkale is to hire a car at Dalaman international airport.
So, get ready to explore these neighbouring places near Dalaman.